Kids4Kids Contest Official Rules
KIDS4KIDS GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC. (“FACEBOOK”) OR INSTAGRAM, LLC, (“INSTAGRAM”).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: MINI POP KIDS KIDS4KIDS GIVEAWAY (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Wednesday, April 25 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, and ends Wednesday, May 23 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (“Sweepstakes Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is K-tel International (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received prior to the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes consists of ONE (1) draw date, which will occur at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, May 23.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Canada and United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and US territories and possessions) who are 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) VIP CONCERT TICKETS, one (1) WALK-ON ROLE IN MUSIC VIDEO and one (1) MINI POP KIDS SWAG BAG. Min Pop Kids will cover the cost of shipping of merchandise, but is not responsible for the cost of transportation or accommodations for concert and music video shoot. For entries submitted at the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period and ending on the Draw Date.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and US territories and possessions), and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period online via MiniPopKids.com. All other social media platforms are ineligible for participation and official entry.
In order to enter for eligibility, during the Sweepstakes Period applicants must complete the following:
- ENTER E-MAIL ADDRESS TO OFFICIAL SUBMISSION
- FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
- FOLLOW @minipopkids (Facebook) and/or @minipopkids (Instagram) and/or YouTube Channel
- SHARE contest URL with friends
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than ONE (1) ENTRY by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Sweepstakes Period in order to participate for each prize for the time periods noted above. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to Draw Date during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 24 hours after each Draw Date during the Sweepstakes Period by Sponsor (K-tel International) or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by e-mail address provided in the Entry Information within 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept the prize offered as directed by Sponsor within 24-hours after notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive e-mail address, Instagram and/or Facebook account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any e-mail address, Instagram and/or Facebook account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor (K-tel International).
- RELEASE: RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO DISCHARGE AND RELEASE SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, OR INJURY RELATING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRANT’S YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (B) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERRORS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (C) LATE OR UNDELIVERED MAIL OR EMAIL; (D) TECHNICAL ERRORS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN CELLULAR NETWORKS, PHONE LINES, OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (E) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (F) INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIVE RECEIPT OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY ATTORNEYS FEES AND ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. IF FOR ANY REASON AN ENTRANT'S ENTRY IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY DELETED, LOST, OR OTHERWISE DESTROYED OR CORRUPTED, ENTRANT’S YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS ANOTHER ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, IF IT IS POSSIBLE. NO MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. IN THE EVENT THAT PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL, SEEDING, PROGRAMMING OR ANY OTHER REASONS CAUSE MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES AS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO BE AVAILABLE AND/OR CLAIMED, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AWARD ONLY THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES BY A RANDOM DRAWING AMONG ALL LEGITIMATE, UN-AWARDED, ELIGIBLE PRIZE CLAIMS.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (THE “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM (A) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, AND (B) YOUR BREACH OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
9.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Dispute Resolution: All claims and disputes of any nature, whether at law or equity, in any way related to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, or these Official Rules, will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. This Dispute Resolution section applies to all claims and disputes whenever arising, including those arising prior to an entrant’s acceptance of these Official Rules.
// End of Official Rules //